Bike Frame FEA Analysis
FRAME STRUCTURAL DESIGN OPTIMISATION | BROADTECH ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
Such Engineering Analysis and design optimisation approach are generally applicable to the Validation and Test verification of most frame design.
Load Cases Simulated & Tested
Key FEA Analysis Workflow
Base on the test loading cases as defined by the ISO4210:6 (Impact Strength and Fatigue Durability) regulatory requirements, the following virtual loading scenario are simulated
* Discrete Load Vectors, Masses, Initial Velocities, and Constraints are not shown in the diagram
Optimized Structure Design Achieved
1. Powerful FEA Simulation Software Tools
2. FEA Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. FEA projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Discover what our FEA consulting services can do for your company today by calling us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any questions or queries, our knowledgeable and friendly technical staff will be happy to answer any of your queries and assist to understand more about your needs and requirements
Alternatively, for a quick quote request for your FEA project, simply email us your detailed technical specifications & requirements to email@example.com
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer