Professional Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
Featured CFD Modeling Case Studies
Thermal Comfort Mapping
CFD Analysis of Double Glazing Facade
What is CFD
Why CFD Simulation
Expanding Role of CFD Modelling
Types of CFD Modelling
The theoretical foundation that governs all CFD modeling is the Navier-Stokes equations. This set of physics equations can be used to mathematically describe both Single phases as well as Multiphase fluid flow conditions.
At BroadTech Engineering, we use advanced CFD modeling and CFD flow analysis software which covers extensively a wide range of our client’s engineering analysis challenges such as
These engineering simulation scenarios are often done in combination or as a supplement to the testing of physical prototype models.
Features & Benefits of CFD Modeling
1. Comprehensive Picture
2. Early Validation of Engineering Design
- Overheating of electronic PCB components
- Building collapse due to Structural failure when subjected to wind loads
- Failure of car parts
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
1. Powerful CFD Simulation Software Tools
2. CFD Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Explore what CFD Modeling can do for your company today by calling us at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any questions or queries, our knowledgeable and friendly consultants will be glad to assist and understand more about your simulation needs and requirements
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specifications & requirements to email@example.com
Other Featured CFD Modeling Case Studies
CFD Modeling of Natural Convection in Vertically Heated Rods
Supersonic Flow past a Cavity using LES approach
Outcome & Results:
Steady Analysis of a Small Gas Turbine Engine
Design of Single Stage Axial Gas Turbine
Outcome & Results:
Performance and acoustic analysis of Tidal turbines using CFD Modeling
CFD Hydrodynamic Modelling of ballast Water ultraviolet facility
Designing flow systems to acquire desired flow patterns for industrial purposes
Computational Fluid Dynamics Modelling of Morphed Spacers Design for Membrane Flux Enhancement
(Industrial funded project conducted in Apr 2017 to Dec 2017):
- A detailed analysis of soot formation processes is presented and quantitative comparisons of experimental soot measurements reported.
- Radiation and TRI were found to play relatively minor roles in terms of both soot and NO; however, in contrast to soot, NO was significantly affected by TCI.
Discover and Learn CFD Modeling Project.
Modeling combustion to investigate the temperature, pressure and species variations in abatement systems used in the purification of toxic gases for semiconductor manufacturing industries using CFD
CFD Modeling and Simulation Project: Numerical analysis of gas distribution in fluidized bed dryers
Outcome & Conclusion:
Types of CFD Simulation Scenarios
1. Compressible Flow
Compressible fluid flow is where the fluid density changes with the Pressure values. Such Fluid flows are typically high speed flows with Mach numbers more than 0.3
Examples include Aerodynamic applications such as optimization of Fluid flow over a plane wing aerofoil as well as applications in industrial processes such as engineering of Fluid flow through high-performance grade valves
The simulation analysis of compressible flow takes into account the formation of shocks.
In the case of liquid, it comes in the form of water hammers.
2. Incompressible Flow
In most engineering applications, the Fluid flow involved is incompressible and turbulent, where the flow speed is below Mach 0.3. In such simulation applications, and Advanced solver is needed.
- Industrial mixing Propellers. This is where Propeller simulation and Cavitation CFD Simulation is performed to predict and Prevent formation of Cavitation
- High-performance valves
- Pumps axial fans, which are commonly studied in Fan CFD Simulation Projects such as Axial Fan CFD simulation, Centrifugal Fan CFD simulation, and Jet Fan CFD analysis simulation.
- Flow control valves devices
- Predicts the Onset and location of bubble formation within the flow
- Track the vapor bubble to volume fraction.