Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
FEA Consulting Company
Femap NX Nastran for Advanced structural dynamics FEM Analysis
- • During the Thermal FEM analysis, FEA Vibration Consultants can Efficiently Compute responses using a modal Formula Beginning from a previously/Earlier solved Collection of Femap Nastran mode shapes
- • Enable Structural Engineering Consultancy to Precisely Predict Numerical model response to transient, frequency (harmonic), random vibratory, shock spectrum, dynamic design analysis method (DDAM )(ship’s shock loads) and quasi-static Loading Forces
- • The FEM Finite Element Method Software Quickly interface FEA Numerical models with measured Testing data Gathered for instance – Experimentally measured Motion accelerations Utilized for base-excitation loading Scenarios
- • The FEA Finite Element Software allows you to Easily Import, generate and Modify the excitation Data from computer-aided engineering (CAE) analysis and Experimental test data, including Loading Forces, enforced Structural Movement and distributed Loading Forces (for example, dynamic pressure)
Highly Advanced nonlinear FEA Structural Simulation
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
- • Gain Quick Engineering Data from FEA Thermal Analysis and insight into the FEA dynamic response of structural systems
- • Allows FEA Fatigue Analysis Services Companies to Quickly generate and view results Visually
- • Leverage Every FEA Finite Element Simulation Modeling capabilities of Femap NX Nastran FEM Packages and Software to make Much quicker Engineering design Modifications and provide Quick/rapid Technical feedback on dynamic performance.
FEA Analysis of the overall response of the system.
1. FEA Simulation Objective:
2. FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:
Features & Benefits of FEA Consulting
An actual physical engineering test can reveal you of an
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
Featured Simulation Case Study
Call Us For a Free FEA Consultation
If you are still interested in learning more about our Consulting Services and to see what it can do for you, simply call to contact us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly engineering representative will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specification needs & requirements to email@example.com
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer