Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
FEA Engineering Consultants
What is FEA Simulation
FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for all Mechanical Design Professionals
FEA Engineering Consultants works closely with all Product Design Professionals
The Business Challenges Facing SMBs Presently
Ways our FEA Engineering Consultants help you to Attain Engineering Success
- Automating many time-consuming, Manual tasks associated with FEA Contact Analysis Simulation preprocessing. They are twice as Probable to automate assembly contact definition and 4-times as likely to automate geometry clean-up.
- Maintaining flexibility and control so that models are not overly simplified and mesh size is appropriate They are 52% more likely to have the ability to edit and control the mesh.
- Using visual filtering and sorting tools to more easily review, analyze, and share FEM Modeling simulation results. They are 2.2 times more likely than peers to visually filter results, which allows them to interrogate the results and quickly focus on areas of interest.
Siemens PLM Software’s solution
Key features FEA Analysis Software used by our FEA Engineering Consultants
- • Allows Structural Engineering Consultancy to Accurately Forecast Numerical model response to transient, frequency (harmonic), random vibratory, shock spectrum, dynamic design analysis method (DDAM )(ship’s shock loads) and quasi-static loads Forces
- • The FEM Finite Element Method Software Seamlessly interface FEA analytical models with measured test data Collected for instance – Experimentally measured Body accelerations Utilized for base-excitation loading Scenarios
- • The FEA Finite Element Software allows you to Easily Import, Create, and edit the excitation information from computer-aided engineering (CAE) analysis and Experimental test data, Such as Loading force, enforced Mechanical Movement, and distributed Loading Forces (for Instances, dynamic pressure)
Multiple solution domains – one solver
- FEA linear and nonlinear Structural Simulation Modeling
- FEA dynamic response Analysis Modeling for Complex Computational Structural Dynamics Modeling
- FEA Rotational dynamics Analysis Modeling
- FEA Vibro-acoustics Simulation Modeling for Structural Analysis
- FEA aeroelasticity Analysis/S imulation Modeling
- FEA Parametric Design Exploration & optimization.
FEA Simulation of Vehicle Crashworthiness
1. FEA Simulation Objective:
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Femap Nastran Professional Dynamics Module
- • Utilizing/Use cost-effective Package to Execute Highly comprehensive FEA dynamic analysis and Significantly Shorten product time-to-market Commercialization
- • When Performing FEA Consulting Services, we can Build system assembly models Utilizing/using a hybrid assembly of components based on finite elements and test measurements or reduced-order models
- • FEA Finite Element Analysis Ansys Software Encompasses Every Analysis capabilities of Femap Nastran Dynamic Response
- • Includes Femap Nastran FRF Theoretical representation Frequently used by Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants
- • Numerically Computes the Physical forced response of a product subject to Dynamically time or frequency varying excitations
- • Large models consisting of more than 300 modes can be Effectively solved using recursive domain normal modes (RDMODES)
- • Use the FEA Structural Simulation Software to Numerically Model a Mechanical component in the form of Complex frequency response function, an Alternative form of a matrix representation of a Physical component
- • Analyze Mechanical structural 3D Solid models in the presence of an airstream using aeroelastic Simulation
- • Modify and adapt out-of-the-box (OOTB) solution sequences Utilizing DMAP FEA Software
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
Call Us For a Free FEA Consultation
If you are still interested in learning more about our Consulting Services and to see what it can do for you, simply call to contact us today at +6581822236 for a no-obligation discussion of your needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly engineering representative will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specification needs & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer