Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
FEA Stress Analysis
Integrating Simcenter 3D and Femap
Key features of FEA Stress Analysis Software
- • During the Thermal FEM analysis, FEA Vibration Consultants can Effectively Compute responses using a modal Formula starting from an Earlier solved Collection/set of Femap Nastran mode shapes
- • Allows Structural Engineering Consultancy to Precisely Forecast FEA model response to transient, frequency (harmonic), random vibratory, shock spectrum, dynamic design analysis method (DDAM )(ship’s shock loads) and quasi-static loads Forces
- • The FEM Finite Element Method Software Seamlessly/Quickly interface FEA Numerical models with measured Testing data Collected for Example – Experimentally measured Body accelerations used for base-excitation loading Scenarios
- • The FEA Finite Element Software allows you to Conveniently Import, Create and Modify the excitation information from computer-aided engineering (CAE) analysis and Experimental Testing data, Such as Loading Forces, enforced Mechanical Movement/motion and distributed Loading Forces (for Instances/example, dynamic pressure)
Direct matrix Abstraction Software
Confidently Design the Ultimate Design innovation
- Unparalleled Realism – FEM Simulation Software helps to Increase confidence in Early Engineering Design
- Long term Continuity – Enabling Interactive Cross-Discipline Team Project collaboration
- Parametric Design Exploration – FEM Analysis Software helps to Delivering Timely Engineering insight
3. EM SC Consulting
1. PCB Simulation
2. SI, PI, S-Parameters
3. Return/Insertion Loss
4. Cross Talk, Eye Diagram
5. RLC Extraction
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Featured FEA Stress Analysis Case Studies
FEA Stress Analysis of Cooling Fan
1. FEA Simulation Objective:
2. FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:
- Pre- Processing: Material and Element properties for linear static analysis problems which its behaves stress are independent of elastic modulus.
- I will understand the degree of freedom for choosing an element type solid section/shell section based on size f problem which has control of translation and rational behavior of an element.
- Mesh conservatively: Check simulation goes with less amount of mesh size to solve quickly.
- Perform Equilibrium checks: Our FEA Consultant will always double-check the Applied loads & boundaries with my reaction force using simple bending equations.
- Understandings of deformed shape-mechanism:un-connected regions ,incorrect material property,incorrect loads & boundary,incorrect contacts interactions,rigid body mechanisms.
- Singularity checks:Ensure the model applied with material property and restrained six-degree rigid body motions in boundary and loads
- Software warning: monitor the solutions whether converging or diverging.
- Solutions: Compute the unknown values of the primary field variables
3. Outcome & Conclusion
Short Shot FEA simulation
Bolted Joint analysis of Stage1-2 & 3-4 Disk for 775 review
Features & Benefits of FEA Consulting
An actual physical engineering test can reveal you of an
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
Featured Simulation Case Study
Call Us For a Free FEA Consultation
If you are still interested in learning more about our Consulting Services and to see what it can do for you, simply call to contact us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly engineering representative will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specification needs & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
1. FEA Consulting
2. CFD Consulting
3. Electromagnetics & Semiconductors Simulation
1. PCB Simulation - High-Speed /High-Frequency Simulation
2. Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, S-Parameters
3. Return Loss, Insertion Loss
4. Cross Talk, Eye Diagram
5. RLC Extraction
6. IR Drop, Decap Optimization
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
- FEA Consulting
- CFD Consulting
- Electronic Design Consulting
- Semiconductor Design Consulting
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer