Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
FEA Thermal Analysis
Why FEA Simulation (Finite Element Analysis)?
FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for all Mechanical Design Professionals
Understand the FEA Simulation Process
FEA Analysis Software Module Advantages
- • Boost Engineering of your FEA Vibration Consultancy by performing model Update in the same Engineering environment Applied for Numerical model creation and FEA Simulation
- • The FEM Modeling Software helps to Improve Precision and increase Overall Trust in your Numerical FEA model Created
- • Offer Fast sensitivity-based approach for performing Faster, more Reliable Failure Analysis Services
FEA Analysis Software Key features
- • The FEA Finite Element Software Support Component material and physical property design Parameters such as Structural beam element Sectional Region areas, shell or laminate ply thickness, and Young’s modulus
- • Embedded eigenvalue solver to Get accurate updating of FEA Contact Analysis Modeling/Simulation results in only a few Case/Simulation iterations
- • Automated Concurrent Creation of Several Engineering design variables
- • The FEA Finite Analysis Software Enable Automatic and manual design Parameter management
- • Targets of most Structural Consulting Services include modal frequencies, mode shape modal assurance Criteria (MAC) and mode shape cross-orthogonality
- • Femap Nastran or MSC Nastran SOL 200 licenses not Needed as part of the FEA Finite Element Consulting Services
- • Automatic update of finite element method (FEM) that can be Quickly cascaded to all simulations Study using the FE Finite Element Simulation Software
Thermal Heat transfer
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Femap NX Nastran FE Model Updating
- • Boost the productivity of your FEA Vibration Consultancy by performing model Update in the same Usage environment used for Numerical model creation and FEA analysis
- • The FEM Modeling Software helps to Improve Precision and Improve Overall/General confidence in your Numerical FE model Created
- • Offer quick sensitivity-based approach for performing Faster, more Reliable Failure Analysis Services
- • The FEA Finite Element Software Support Structure material and Physics property design Parameters For as Structural Truss element Sectional Region areas, shell or laminate ply thickness, and Young’s modulus
- • Embedded eigenvalue solver to Get Precise updating of FEA Contact Analysis Modeling results in only a few Simulation iterations
- • Automated Concurrent Creation of multiple Engineering design Parameters
- • The FEA Finite Analysis Software Enable Automatic and Conventional design variable management
- • Targets of most Structural Consulting Services include modal frequencies, mode shape modal assurance criterion (MAC) and mode shape cross-orthogonality
- • Femap Nastran or MSC Nastran SOL 200 licenses not required as part of the FEA Finite Element Consulting Services
- • Automatic update of finite element method (FEM) that can be Quickly cascaded to Every simulations Analysis using the FEA Finite Element Simulation Software
Femap Nastran Rotor Dynamics
- • Use FEA Software to Rapidly evaluate and improve the dynamic performance of rotating systems prior to physical Prototype Fabrication and production Schedule commit in a Totally integrated CAE Workflow environment
- • Use FEM Package Software to Compute critical speeds and whirl frequencies from Tabulated Campbell diagrams
- • Study the Structure linear dynamic Performance of the rotating system under rotor imbalance or any frequency-dependent (synchronous or asynchronous) or time-dependent excitation
- • Use FEA Software to Numerically Analyze symmetric and asymmetric rotor models, as well as Several rotors with different rotation Velocity and orientations
- • Include differential Structure stiffness to Numerically Simulate centrifugal softening Phenomenal
- • It Allows FEA Engineering Consultants to Solve the model in the fixed or rotating coordinate reference system Femap Samcef Rotor Femap Samcef® software, rotor module is a Superior Analysis solution for Modeling/simulating the Performance behavior of high-speed Rotational Engineering machines such as turbomachines, aero-engines, Aircraft propellers, Blowing fans, etc. The FEA Analysis Software solution is tailored specifically for rotor dynamics specialists and more generally for engineers focusing on the global dynamics of rotating machines. Femap Samcef Rotor is a Dedicated FEA Software solution that Encompasses a Specialised pre-post environment, and solver modules for linear and nonlinear computations as well as superelement Generation and recovery.
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer