A Complete Product Development Portfolio – Overview
Support Business Objectives with the Right Design and FEM Simulation Software Tools
Ways FEM Simulation can help you to Attain Operational Success
- Automating many Long, Manual Workflow associated with FEA Contact Analysis Simulation preprocessing. They are twice as Probable to automate assembly contact definition and 4-times as likely to automate geometry clean-up.
- Conserving flexibility and control so that models are not overly simplified and mesh size is Adapted. They are 52% more likely to have the capacity to edit and control the mesh.
- Using visual filtering and sorting tools to more easily review, analyze, and share FEM Modeling simulation results. They are 2.2 times more Probable than peers to visually filter results, which allows them to interrogate/Question the results and Rapidly focus on areas of interest.
Femap Nastran Dynamic Response
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Featured Success FEM Simulation Client Case Studies
HCF and LCF evaluation of Muffler-Turbo Assembly structure
- FEA Simulation objective:HCF and LCF evaluation of Muffler-Turbo Assembly structure and recommend changes for durability where cracks are observed in welds during testing trials.
- FEA Simulation Methodology:Worked on Thermo-mechanical structural analysis of muffler-turbo assembly with transient thermal application on notch changes and transient vibration analysis by applying time-dependent turbo excitation. Our FEA Consultant used Hypermesh for pre-processing and ANSYS solver for simulation of structural integrity. Our FEA Consultant worked using FEMFAT on LCF (Low Cycle Fatigue) with transient thermal simulation with Coffin-Manson evaluation criteria and on HCF (High Cycle Fatigue) with vibration analysis simulation.
- Outcome and ConclusionIn LCF, fatigue margins are good and meeting the required criteria. But, Fatigue safety at the toe of the weld is lows with thermal residual stresses in HCF evaluation where cracks are observed. Design iterations are carried out to fix the issue by changing weld locations from the high-temperature zone.
Deflection FEM SImulation analysis of a Model Bridge
- FEA Simulation Objective:The objective of Topology optimization is to get the improvised model for better PI performance.In this particular project, the Mission mount’s PI performance has to be improved with the Y – Y-direction unit load condition. Displacement of Y direction is the design constraint bound and Volume fraction/Mass fraction is the design response. Based on the topology design outputs, the Stiffness of the component will be increased by adding mass or ribs/support.
- FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:Topology Optimization using Optistruct and Sol200 of Nastran
- Outcome & Conclusionwe have achieved the PI value target by reducing the Y displacement from 0.028 to 0.014. 50% reduction in Y displacement has been achieved
FEA Thermal Heat Simulation of Heat Sink
Burst & Collapse Pressure and Tensile Rate study of Oil field threads.
Femap NX Nastran Noise and Vibration Modeling
- Allows Structural Design Consultants to Use data Obtained from Experimental Evaluation and previous FEM Simulation Analysis to create Highly relevant Loading cases
- use the FEA Finite Element Simulation Software to Gain valuable Engineering insight/Findings into the noise and vibration performance of your Engineering design
- Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants are able to Use dynamically equivalent, reduced component Theoretical Modeling in the Engineering assembly Modelling to speed up response analysis
Key FEM Simulation Features
- Intuitive Noise and vibration Assessment with Professional Technical Analysis Assistance from FEA modal, grid, panel, energy and path contribution FEA Simulation Using the Finite Element Method FEA Software
- During a Pipe Stress Analysis, the Professional Structural Engineer performing the FEA Stress Analysis Services are able to Systematically Map test data and predecessor simulation data – multibody, electromagnetics (EM), computational fluid dynamics (CFD) – onto the vibro-acoustic Simulation model, including time-to-frequency domain conversion for Receiving Accurate Loading Values
- The Nonlinear FEA Software Include frequency response function (FRF) and modal Modeling for structural Parts in assembly context using either Numerical Analysis Modeling or Theoretical test data
- Include acoustic Translation vectors (ATV) or vibroacoustic transfer vectors (VATV) Modeling representations for acoustic or vibroacoustic components, which are re-usable for multi-load case scenarios for Stress Engineering & powertrain noise or Passenger cabin wind noise
The Simcenter Femap NX Nastran Competitive Differentiator
Simcenter Femap NX Nastran
Industry Product development challenges
- Highly Scalable FEA Simulation Software Tools can be Swiftly Configured to Any Engineering complexity Degree, Professional HPC high-performance Computational resources, and a wide range of users’ Technical skill levels
- Integration with Various other 3rd parties FEA Finite Element Analysis Software simulation Modeling tools and product R&D development applications is Crucial for Enabling Structural Engineering Companies Incrementally developing an Extremely efficient and effective computer-aided engineering (CAE) solution
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Discover what our FEA consulting services can do for your company today by calling us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any questions or queries, our knowledgeable and friendly technical staff will be happy to answer any of your queries and assist to understand more about your needs and requirements
Alternatively, for a quick quote request for your FEA project, simply email us your detailed technical specifications & requirements to email@example.com