A Complete Product Development Portfolio – Overview
FEM Simulation Services is at the heart of what we do at BroadTech Engineering Singapore. Via our FEA services, our Team has the Full Technical capability to use world-class FEA software to assist you in solving complex structural engineering problems so as to enable your Team to make a Preciously calculated and accurate engineering design decision within a shorter span of time.
Support Business Objectives with the Right Design and FEM Simulation Software Tools
The Quantity of Business competition in today’s global Market economy makes it Highly Challenging for An Enterprise or FEA Consulting Company to develop products that stand out. However, by Allowing FEA Consulting Professionals and Finite Element Analyst to make Good design Choices, FEA Structural companies are more Probable to release Distinguished products with the qualities that win over new clients, while maintaining the loyalty of existing Clients.
Those who make Intelligent Expenditures in their Engineering product development/Design Workflow and FEA Engineering Services will be better positioned to make the Adapted design decisions to bring more Advantageous products to market. With this in mind, FEA companies and Commercial indicate there are a variety/Plenty of Objectives driving their Expenditures in the design Action
Ways FEM Simulation can help you to Attain Operational Success
Some of the things FEA Consulting Companies do to achieve this Engineering success includes:
- Automating many Long, Manual Workflow associated with FEA Contact Analysis Simulation preprocessing. They are twice as Probable to automate assembly contact definition and 4-times as likely to automate geometry clean-up.
- Conserving flexibility and control so that models are not overly simplified and mesh size is Adapted. They are 52% more likely to have the capacity to edit and control the mesh.
- Using visual filtering and sorting tools to more easily review, analyze, and share FEM Modeling simulation results. They are 2.2 times more Probable than peers to visually filter results, which allows them to interrogate/Question the results and Rapidly focus on areas of interest.
- Ensuring their FEA Computational Structural Dynamics simulation solution works as Expected for their multi-CAD Rendering Platform. They are 89% more likely than their peers to look for an FEA Analysis simulation solution that can Efficiently Operate with multi-CAD data.
Femap Nastran Dynamic Response
Femap Nastran Dynamic Response Analysis FEA Solution/ is the core Physics solver for dynamic finite element analysis (FEA).
The Nonlinear FEA Software Allows the Complex forced response analysis of a component or assembly subject to time- or frequency-varying excitations.
Evaluating dynamic response under different operating conditions is critical to Engineering industries such as automotive, aerospace, consumer products, and other sectors that Depend on electronic devices. It is possible to use the Mechanical Engineering FEA Software to perform numerous what-if studies by virtually Evaluating the product Variant’s performance in various dynamic Operatiooperating conditions by Utilizing the rich FEA Stress analysis Software Features set supported by Femap Nastran Dynamic Response.
FEA Analysis Model of SpaceShipOne.
The real Benefit of Professional FEA Simulation Modeling in the aerospace industry is that you could not possibly do what we’re currently Enjoying without it.
Typical Projects Timeline that Frequently used to take five years are now done in two 2 years or 1 year.
In our Professional opinion, Femap FEA Structural Simulation Software Tool is one of the best Performing FEM Modeling Simulation Software solutions Currently on the market, and it’s very Convenient to Learn And use.
BroadTech Engineering is a Leading Engineering Simulation and Numerical Modelling Consultancy in Singapore.
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Please fill out the form below. Our friendly customer service staff will get back to you as soon as we can.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Featured Success FEM Simulation Client Case Studies
HCF and LCF evaluation of Muffler-Turbo Assembly structure
- FEA Simulation objective:HCF and LCF evaluation of Muffler-Turbo Assembly structure and recommend changes for durability where cracks are observed in welds during testing trials.
- FEA Simulation Methodology:Worked on Thermo-mechanical structural analysis of muffler-turbo assembly with transient thermal application on notch changes and transient vibration analysis by applying time-dependent turbo excitation. Our FEA Consultant used Hypermesh for pre-processing and ANSYS solver for simulation of structural integrity. Our FEA Consultant worked using FEMFAT on LCF (Low Cycle Fatigue) with transient thermal simulation with Coffin-Manson evaluation criteria and on HCF (High Cycle Fatigue) with vibration analysis simulation.
- Outcome and ConclusionIn LCF, fatigue margins are good and meeting the required criteria. But, Fatigue safety at the toe of the weld is lows with thermal residual stresses in HCF evaluation where cracks are observed. Design iterations are carried out to fix the issue by changing weld locations from the high-temperature zone.
Deflection FEM SImulation analysis of a Model Bridge
– Design and stability check of a proposed truss. The model was made from wooden sticks and was applied force at focal points to find at what force and time the bridge shall collapse. This data was input to SolidWorks to identify the weak spots on the truss and to increase strength on that specific points.
The FEA study helped to elongate the failure of the model truss.
Topology Optimization of Mission mount
- FEA Simulation Objective:The objective of Topology optimization is to get the improvised model for better PI performance.In this particular project, the Mission mount’s PI performance has to be improved with the Y – Y-direction unit load condition. Displacement of Y direction is the design constraint bound and Volume fraction/Mass fraction is the design response. Based on the topology design outputs, the Stiffness of the component will be increased by adding mass or ribs/support.
- FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:Topology Optimization using Optistruct and Sol200 of Nastran
- Outcome & Conclusionwe have achieved the PI value target by reducing the Y displacement from 0.028 to 0.014. 50% reduction in Y displacement has been achieved
FEA Thermal Heat Simulation of Heat Sink
Heat dissipation on a heat sink. Designed a heat sink for an electronic device to efficiently reduce heat generated within minimum space and time. Achieved optimal design by research and development (i.e. increase the air contact area, material, fin efficiency) via COMSOL software.
Burst & Collapse Pressure and Tensile Rate study of Oil field threads.
Calculated and studied the strength of threads at minimum material conditions. Rated Oil completion tools to such specification to ensure that threads will work well at the given conditions (Temperature, Pressure, etc.).
Femap NX Nastran Noise and Vibration Modeling
Femap NX Nastran Noise and Vibration Modeling FEA Finite Analysis Software Add-on offer a comprehensive collection of noise and vibration pre capabilities addressing the Design Engineer’s need to build, Comprehend, evaluate and Refine the Passively Generated noise and vibration performance of Entire system and Numerical models.
- Allows Structural Design Consultants to Use data Obtained from Experimental Evaluation and previous FEM Simulation Analysis to create Highly relevant Loading cases
- use the FEA Finite Element Simulation Software to Gain valuable Engineering insight/Findings into the noise and vibration performance of your Engineering design
- Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants are able to Use dynamically equivalent, reduced component Theoretical Modeling in the Engineering assembly Modelling to speed up response analysis
Key FEM Simulation Features
- Intuitive Noise and vibration Assessment with Professional Technical Analysis Assistance from FEA modal, grid, panel, energy and path contribution FEA Simulation Using the Finite Element Method FEA Software
- During a Pipe Stress Analysis, the Professional Structural Engineer performing the FEA Stress Analysis Services are able to Systematically Map test data and predecessor simulation data – multibody, electromagnetics (EM), computational fluid dynamics (CFD) – onto the vibro-acoustic Simulation model, including time-to-frequency domain conversion for Receiving Accurate Loading Values
- The Nonlinear FEA Software Include frequency response function (FRF) and modal Modeling for structural Parts in assembly context using either Numerical Analysis Modeling or Theoretical test data
- Include acoustic Translation vectors (ATV) or vibroacoustic transfer vectors (VATV) Modeling representations for acoustic or vibroacoustic components, which are re-usable for multi-load case scenarios for Stress Engineering & powertrain noise or Passenger cabin wind noise
The Simcenter Femap NX Nastran Competitive Differentiator
A premier FEA Modeling Software solver Commonly Regarded by Leading FEA Analysis Companies and Leading Vibration Consultancy as an industry standard for Well over The Last 40 years, Femap Nastran Software is a finite element (FE ) Analysis solver for Engineering stress, vibration, structural failure, Thermal heat Flow, acoustics, and aero-elasticity Analysis.
Product Manufacturers, FEA Consultancy Providing/Offering Fatigue Failure Analysis Services and engineering Contractors in aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial machinery, medical devices, and other Sectors rely on Simcenter Femap Nastran software for their Important Structural engineering Numerical Computational needs so they can Create Reliable, reliable and Highly Refined Engineering designs within ever Quicker Engineering design Development cycles.
Simcenter Femap NX Nastran
Facilitating FEA Services Companies in the Engineering Product development of Super high-performance, Robust, and Highly optimized engineering designs
Industry Product development challenges
Choosing the right FEA simulation Software tools Business Have to ally consider technology, Long term scalability, and System-wide integration when Assessing FEA Analysis Software tools:
- The Suitable technology Affirms that Industry FEA Software simulation performed by FEA Consulting Companies can accurately represent the actual physical environment
- Highly Scalable FEA Simulation Software Tools can be Swiftly Configured to Any Engineering complexity Degree, Professional HPC high-performance Computational resources, and a wide range of users’ Technical skill levels
- Integration with Various other 3rd parties FEA Finite Element Analysis Software simulation Modeling tools and product R&D development applications is Crucial for Enabling Structural Engineering Companies Incrementally developing an Extremely efficient and effective computer-aided engineering (CAE) solution
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Discover what our FEA consulting services can do for your company today by calling us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any questions or queries, our knowledgeable and friendly technical staff will be happy to answer any of your queries and assist to understand more about your needs and requirements
Alternatively, for a quick quote request for your FEA project, simply email us your detailed technical specifications & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org