Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
Finite Element Analysis Companies
How to Select a Finite Element Analysis Company to Support Your Engineering Development process?
Top Difficulties of FEA Simulation Model Setup
- Time required to Configure assembly Mechanical contact (41%)
- Erroneous FEA Simulation results due to incorrect mesh density (32%)
- Long FEA analysis time due to Excessively fine mesh too many tiny elements (28%)
- Errors due to improper boundary conditions (27%)
- Takes too long to run all the desired FEA Dynamic Analysis iterations (27%)
- Other (6%)
Providing a platform for multi-discipline FEA Simulation
Professional FEA (Finite Element Analysis) Companies that You can Trust
Featured Finite Element Analysis Case Studies
FEA Simulation objective:
The propagation of a dynamic crack is governed by the evolution of dissipative mechanisms in the fracture process zone, as well as the initiation, growth, and coalescence of microcracks. These phenomena are generally time and rate-dependent, influenced by inertia effects at the crack tip and the viscous behavior of the bulk material in between cracks. Standard continuum models are ill-suited for such analyses as they become mesh-dependent during strain softening. Thus, the objective is to propose a simple isotropic gradient damage model to provide mesh-independent solutions and to effectively characterize the fracture mechanism.
FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:
Finite element framework for gradient damage model to obtain mesh independent solutions. Adopted implicit dynamic framework for time discretization. Incorporated a micro-inertia framework to capture the rate-dependent fracture characteristics. Apply developed FE framework to simulate dynamic fracture in notched specimens subjected to different loading rates and compare against the available experimental results.
Outcome & Conclusions:
In this contribution, a localizing gradient damage model with micro inertia effect was proposed to resolve the limitations of conventional nonlocal approaches, for the dynamic fracture of quasi-brittle material. The proposed gradient enhancement was developed based on the micromorphic framework. Through a series of examples, the localizing
gradient model with micro inertia was shown to capture well the dynamic characteristics in terms of rate-dependent fracture energy, crack velocity and crack pattern. Sharply localized damage profiles were obtained, corresponding to the development of macro cracks. The micro inertia effect was shown to delay the damage process by retarding the crack propagation velocity. It was shown that the proposed model effectively captures the experimentally observed transition of crack profiles as the loading rate increases, i.e. from straight crack propagation, to sub-branching, and finally to macro branching. The numerical results in terms of crack patterns, crack velocities, and fracture energies were in good agreement with the experimental data.
Seating structural integrity and seat belt anchorage FEA analysis
Key features of FEA Analysis Software that we as Finite Element Analysis Companies use
- Use FEM Package Software to Compute critical speeds and whirl frequencies from Theoretical Campbell diagrams
- Analyze the Structural linear dynamic behavior of the rotating system under rotor imbalance or any frequency-dependent (synchronous or asynchronous) or time-dependent excitation
- Use FEA Software to Numerically Analyze symmetric and asymmetric Rotational models, as well as Several rotors with Various rotation Velocity and orientations
- Include differential Structural stiffness to Numerically compute centrifugal softening effects
- It Allows FEA Engineering Consultants to Solve the model in the fixed or rotating coordinate reference system Femap Samcef Rotor Femap Samcef® software, rotor module is a Superior Analysis solution for simulating the Performance behavior of high-speed rotating Engineering machines such as turbomachines, aero-engines, Aircraft propellers, Blowing fans, etc. The FEA Analysis Software solution is tailored specifically for rotor dynamics specialists and more generally for engineers focusing on the global dynamics of rotating machines. Femap Samcef Rotor is a standalone FEA Software solution that includes a dedicated pre-post environment, and solver modules for linear and nonlinear computations as well as superelement creation and recovery.
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Providing a platform for multi-discipline FEA Simulation
2. Pre-test and correlation
3. Multilevel assembly
4. Connections Simulation
5. Force Loads
7. FEA Simulation Postprocessing
Femap Nastran DMP
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer