Fluid Dynamics Company
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Featured Fluid Dynamics Case Studies
CFD Thermal Analysis of Driver Thermal Comfort in Tractor
- Segregate the necessary and unnecessary parts from the import model and make it ready for surface wrapper operation. The reason to go for wrapper in this CFD Modeling is that this model had too many problems like free edges, pierced faces, and non-manifolds.
- Create a domain around the tractor model so that during wrapper operation full domain with a tractor can be extracted for the CFD Analysis using the seed point method.
- Create a surface wrapper operation, tick gap closure option and set appropriate size settings. The wrapper was performed in three stages coarse, medium and fine. The reason to do this is to make sure that necessary features are captured with a limited number of faces. Note: At this point HX, Fan must not be included.
- Create a subtract operation to subtract HX, a fan from wrapper.
- Assign parts to region and set appropriate BC’s inside the CFD Flow Simulation Model. A single stream HX method is used here.
- Create mesh operation for HX, fan, and wrapper with the domain. Trimmer mesh so per part meshing.
- Set physics segregated flow with the K-omega turbo model.
HVAC CFD Analysis of Car Cabin Temperature Distribution
- Segregate the necessary and unnecessary parts from the import model and make it ready for surface wrapper operation. The reason to go for wrapper when performing pre-processing for the CFD Simulation is that this model had too many problems like free edges, pierced faces, and non-manifolds.
- Create separate surfaces for passenger’s faces so that it can be used later to create reports.
- Create a surface wrapper operation and extract the internal volume of the cabin using the seed point method. So that it extracts all the traced path during the Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation Process.
- Assign parts to regions and set appropriate BC’s and set physics (Segregated flow, K-omega model)
- Create Automated mesh operation and provide necessary settings for the Fluid Flow Simulation.
- Create reports and plots
Optimization of the angle of the draft tube to increase the efficiency of hydro‐electric Power plant.
CFD Cavitation Modeling around a hydrofoil in different attack angles
(in 10 degrees slop hydrofoil):
- the foil drag force = 0.46805914
- the foil drag coefficient = 937.80632
- the foil lift force = 3.7665158
- the foil lift coefficient= 7546.6155
- the weighted average foil pressure coefficient = -48542535
in 7 degrees slop hydrofoil:
- the foil drag force = 0.36898904
- the foil drag coefficient = 7.3930911e-06
- the foil lift force = 3.3730007
- the foil lift coefficient= 6.7581686e-05
- the weighted average foil pressure coefficient = -0.4504208
- the foil drag force = 0.41534801
- the foil drag coefficient = 0.67811919
- the foil lift force = 2.5326662
- the foil lift coefficient= 4.1349652
- the weighted average foil pressure coefficient = -34796.92
- the foil drag force = 0.11148901
- the foil drag coefficient = 0.18202287
- the foil lift force = -0.13473267
- the foil lift coefficient= -0.2199717
- the weighted average foil pressure coefficient = -32012.89
Flutter prediction for aircraft wing using CFD Simulation
Outcome & Conclusion:
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
Featured Simulation Case Study
Call Us For a Free Consultation
If you are still interested in learning more about our Consulting Services and to see what it can do for you, simply call to contact us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly engineering representative will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specification needs & requirements to email@example.com
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer