- Marine Green Water Loading
- Marine Ship Trim Optimization and Ship Draft Optimization Studies
- Marine Ship Propeller simulation performed using Hydrodynamic Simulation
- Marine Propeller Cavitation CFD Simulation to minimize Corrosion at high-speed RPM
- Marine Ship Hull Design Optimization to minimize Drag resistance which can lower fuel efficiency
Featured Ship Hydrodynamic Simulation Case Studies
CFD Hydrodynamic Simulation of Flotation tank and Flow Control Valves
- Design a new channel geometry using CFD Design Methods to enhance the hydraulic performance of the PCHEs.
- Optimization of the proposed channel geometry using Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation to maximize its PEC (Performance Evaluation Criteria)
- To use CFD Thermal Analysis to Facilitate the Development of the heat transfer and pressure drop correlations for the proposed channel geometry
Methodology and Approaches Used
Outcomes & Conclusion
- Results from the CFD Analysis reveal that the hydraulic performance could be improved appreciably by replacing the zigzag channel geometry with the proposed channel geometry based on the sinusoidal fins. For the proposed channel geometry, the pressure drop factor (or pressure drop itself) is up to 2.4 times smaller in comparison with the conventional zigzag channel geometry.
- Overall performance comparison of the proposed fin and conventional zigzag geometry based on the PEC shows that the former exhibit superior performance at lower values of the Reynolds number but at higher values of the Reynolds number its performance deteriorates since the thermal performance of the proposed fin geometry degrades at higher Reynolds number.
- Channel optimization results from the CFD Modeling demonstrate that optimized channel geometry exhibits better performance for both lower and higher Reynolds numbers in comparison with the conventional zigzag channels.
- For the optimized channel geometry, the maximum values of the PEC (1.21 for the cold side and 1.16 for the hot side) correspond to the minimum value of the Reynolds number. While the minimum values of the PEC (1.02 for the cold side and 1.01 for the hot side) correspond to the maximum value of the Reynolds number.
This CFD Services rendered during the CFD Research and Consultancy Project demonstrates that optimized channel geometry exhibits better performance for both lower and higher Reynolds numbers in comparison with the conventional zigzag channels
Hydrodynamic extensional stress during the bubble bursting process for bioreactor system design
Outcome and Conclusion:
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Featured Case Studies
Features & Benefits
An actual physical engineering test can reveal you of an
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
Featured Simulation Case Study
Call Us For a Free Consultation
If you are still interested in learning more about our Consulting Services and to see what it can do for you, simply call to contact us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs. Our knowledgeable and friendly engineering representative will be happy to assist.
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specification needs & requirements to email@example.com
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer