Introducing Solid Edge
Solid Edge from Siemens provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Solid Edge 2D
The True Benefit of Solid Edge 2D Synchronous CAD Modeling technology: Simpler & Easier
Easy editing of imported CAD data
Improved design re-use from other models
Intelligent Design intent recognition
CAE Simulation preparation
Try Solid Edge 2D Synchronous CAD Modeling technology for yourself Today
Solid Edge 2D Synchronous: more than just CAD
- > Conceptual Design: Solid Edge ST10 Software is an Industry-leading product Engineering design software Solutions
- > CAE Simulation: A scalable set of Solid Edge CAE simulation solutions for FEA using Solid Edge NX Solvers. For Fluid Flow simulation requirements, Solid Edge offers the FloEFD Solid Edge Add-ons modules.
- > Engineering Data management: Perfect Management control, no matter how big your Design data
- > Engineering Technical publications: Highly Attractive and Professional Engineering illustrations and Highly interactive technical Documentations
- > Manufacturing: Integrated CAM and 3D printing tools
The best of both worlds to solve design challenges: synchronous technology
There is a way: Solid Edge 2D synchronous Modeling technology
Solid Edge 2D Synchronous technology: fast and Versatile
Quicker 3D CAD Modeling & More Intuitive
The True value of Solid Edge 2D Synchronous technology: Quicker
Fast and Versatile design creation
Precise direct modeling
Quick response to late-stage design Modifications
Simultaneous editing of multiple parts in an assembly
Solid Edge: harnessing the power of synchronous technology
Focus Your Efforts on Actual Engineering, Not Figuring Out CAD Software
About Solid Edge 2020
- • Visualize design intent with augmented reality.
- • Reduce errors and shorten development time with seamless integration of electrical and
- mechanical design.
- • Validate designs with new integrated motion and vibration simulation.
- • Reduce manufacturing costs with model – based definition and new 2D nesting capabilities.
- • Globally share design documentation with new language translation tools.
- • Take control of your data with data management tools that scale with business needs.
- • And cloud – ready collaboration, offering a secure way of sharing product data regardless of origin
Visualize and Validate your Ideas with Next Generation technology, from Augmented Reality to Model
Compress Product Engineering Development time with Seamless integration & Validation of Electrical and Mechanical design Concepts.
Core CAD Enhancements
Solid Edge supports all major 3D files so that you can continue working on the CAD format you are familiar with
1. Model-Based DefinItion
Enjoy Gains in Engineering Productivity Output with Model-based Definition & Total Digital Characterization
2. Augmented Reality (AR)
Make Design Concepts with 3D Immersive & Realistic AR Visualization
3. Reverse Engineering
Render Digital Twin Quicker & Simpler with Next Gen Integrated CAD Technologies
4. Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM)
Integrated with Latest Manufacturing Technologies, such as Additive Manufacturing
Put your Designs in Motion with Simulation Tools Built for Designers, Powerful Enough for Analysts
Solid Edge Fully Embedded CFD Analysis Tool, FloEFD, enables You to Front-load Simulation by moving CFD simulation early into the design process. This enables Design Engineers to Examine & Evaluate Design Ideas earlier to obtain optimized Performance & Reliability
Powerful, Scalable Simulation Solutions
Empower Engineers to Choose the Best CAE Tools for Specific Simulation Requirements.
Validate, Optimize Design Early to Save Time & Cost
Virtually Validate & Optimize Engineering Design with Modules such as FloEFD Solid Edge
Why Solid Edge ?
Don’t Just Model, Innovate!
Frontloaded CFD Simulation Significantly Shorten Solving Time
Performing Simulation in Solid Edge 2D/3D – How is this Even possible?
Choosing between two CAD Modeling Methodology: History-based and Direct CAD modeling
- Direct CAD modeling
- History-based (also known as ordered or feature-based) Shape modeling.
1. History-Based Modeling in Solidworks
2. Direct CAD Modeling
1. History-based 3D CAD modeling: Very Powerful but inflexible
1.1 Challenges in Editing and Rebuilding Model and Avoiding Rebuild Errors
1.2 Flexibility decreases as your Engineering design progresses
1.3 Few Selection Choice to Modify imported geometry
1.4 Complex CAD models are exceedingly fragile
2. Direct modeling: intuitive but weak
Little design intelligence and manual Complicated changes
Lack of model organization and intent
Weak dimension-driven editing
Solid Edge Portfolio
Solid Edge 2020 from Siemens provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Speeds Up Design Iteration of Lighter, Stronger Parts with Topology Optimization, Generative design, Synchronous Design suited for today’s additive Manufacturing Processes.
Front-Load Simulation early in Design Development, to Shorten Time-to-Manufacture, & Cost-to-Manufacture
Overcome Electrical Design Challenges early in the Design Cycle with Solid Edge Integrated Electrical Design
Design for Manufacture (DFM) Capabilities suitable for Both Conventional & Additive Manufacturing
Enjoy online Cloud-based CAD Data management, Viewing Access, Dynamic markup, Secured Sharing & Collaboration with Solid Edge Portal
Dynamically Generate technical Documentations that Communicate the most efficient Engineering Workflow for Your Products.
Highly Scalable Engineering data management Tools & PLM capabilities Integrated into Solid Edge
Some of our customers who benefited from choosing Solid Edge
48.3% of SMB manufacturers believe their efforts around digital transformation will be essential to their company’s survival in the next 3-5 years.
Solid Edge with synchronous technology will reshape the way you think about product design.
“Digitalization has also made it possible to better track and manage the materials used in production and Thermoplan’s quality assurance processes. The company can now also offer customer service remotely over the internet; for example, by providing instructions for replacing the water filter.”
Contact Us for Demo Today
Please fill out the form below. Our friendly customer service staff will get back to you as soon as we can.
A CAD Modeling Solution That Span All Industries
Learn How Solid Edge Solves the Toughest Problems In Various Industries
1. Aerospace & Defense
4. Oil & Gas
5. Chemical & Process
7. Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
Buyer Beware: The differences matter
The ”translate” CAD Modeling approach
The ”featurize” CAD Modeling Method
The ”synchronous” CAD Modeling approach
Challenges Design Engineers Commonly Face when Using Popular 3D CAD Software
Challenges Design Engineers Commonly Face when Using Popular 3D CAD Software
Isn’t Design engineering hard Enough Already?
In a recent survey by Siemens PLM and Solid Edge Division:
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer