Solidworks from Dassault Systèmes provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Solidworks Simulation Cost
Solidworks CFD Simulation Drasticall saves Project Development Time and Cost.
Visualize and Validate your Ideas with Next Generation technology, from Augmented Reality to Model
Compress Product Engineering Development time with Seamless integration & Validation of Electrical and Mechanical design Concepts.
Core CAD Enhancements
Solid Edge supports all major 3D files so that you can continue working on the CAD format you are familiar with
1. Model-Based DefinItion
Enjoy Gains in Engineering Productivity Output with Model-based Definition & Total Digital Characterization
2. Augmented Reality (AR)
Make Design Concepts with 3D Immersive & Realistic AR Visualization
3. Reverse Engineering
Render Digital Twin Quicker & Simpler with Next Gen Integrated CAD Technologies
4. Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM)
Integrated with Latest Manufacturing Technologies, such as Additive Manufacturing
Put your Designs in Motion with Simulation Tools Built for Designers, Powerful Enough for Analysts
Solid Edge Fully Embedded CFD Analysis Tool, FloEFD, enables You to Front-load Simulation by moving CFD simulation early into the design process. This enables Design Engineers to Examine & Evaluate Design Ideas earlier to obtain optimized Performance & Reliability
Powerful, Scalable Simulation Solutions
Empower Engineers to Choose the Best CAE Tools for Specific Simulation Requirements.
Validate, Optimize Design Early to Save Time & Cost
Virtually Validate & Optimize Engineering Design with Modules such as FloEFD Solid Edge
Why Solidworks ?
Don’t Just Model, Innovate!
Top Objective of CFD Analysis as an Engineering Design Solution
- Meet product Design Functional Specification requirements (for Instance: Minimizing Overall weight, faster speed, Complicated Performance Dynamics, etc.)
- Avert Undesirable downstream development delays and Expenses (for example: Minimizing Costly Physical testing and Physical prototyping, reduce Unnecessary Engineering change orders, etc.)
- Fulfill customer contractual obligations or Governmental requirements
- product Engineering lifecycle Expenses
- Push Manufacturing costs lower. In short, design engineers can help Lower the number of prototype Variants Fabricated and Lower cost (through Usage of better materials and Built quality), efficiency, as well as Boost Business profit margins.
Solidworks Generative design
Optimize Geometry Form-Factors to achieve Your design goals
Solidworks Computer-Driven Design
Solidworks 2020 from Dassault Systèmes provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Speeds Up Design Iteration of Lighter, Stronger Parts with Topology Optimization, Generative design, Synchronous Design suited for today’s additive Manufacturing Processes.
Front-Load Simulation early in Design Development, to Shorten Time-to-Manufacture, & Cost-to-Manufacture
Overcome Electrical Design Challenges early in the Design Cycle with Solid Edge Integrated Electrical Design
Design for Manufacture (DFM) Capabilities suitable for Both Conventional & Additive Manufacturing
Enjoy online Cloud-based CAD Data management, Viewing Access, Dynamic markup, Secured Sharing & Collaboration with Solid Edge Portal
Dynamically Generate technical Documentations that Communicate the most efficient Engineering Workflow for Your Products.
Highly Scalable Engineering data management Tools & PLM capabilities Integrated into Solid Edge
Some of our customers who benefited from choosing Solid Edge
48.3% of SMB manufacturers believe their efforts around digital transformation will be essential to their company’s survival in the next 3-5 years.
Solid Edge with synchronous technology will reshape the way you think about product design.
“Digitalization has also made it possible to better track and manage the materials used in production and Thermoplan’s quality assurance processes. The company can now also offer customer service remotely over the internet; for example, by providing instructions for replacing the water filter.”
Contact Us for Demo Today
Please fill out the form below. Our friendly customer service staff will get back to you as soon as we can.
A CAD Modeling Solution That Span All Industries
Learn How Solid Edge Solves the Toughest Problems In Various Industries
1. Aerospace & Defense
4. Oil & Gas
5. Chemical & Process
7. Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
Features & Benefits of Solidworks
An actual physical engineering test can reveal you of an occurrence of a failure in a product or structure, however, this inefficient testing and development process is often Costly, takes up precious product development time and in many cases, does not really reveal the real cause of the failure.
- Visualize design intent with augmented reality.
- Reduce errors and shorten development time with seamless integration of electrical and mechanical design.
- Validate designs with new integrated motion and vibration simulation.
- Reduce manufacturing costs with model-based definition and new 2D nesting capabilities.
- • Globally share design documentation with new language translation tools.
- Take control of your data with data management tools that scale with business needs.
- And cloud-ready collaboration, offering a secure way of sharing product data regardless of origin
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer