At BroadTech Engineering, we are constantly looking for exceptional talents to be part of our exceptional team. Knowing that our capability to solve complex challenges and client success is built upon our consultants’ creativity, hard-work, and unique skills, we are therefore value and foster curiosity and ingenuity.
Here at BroadTech Engineering, we encourage a culture where we learn from each other, rise to new challenges collectively and take pride in creating outstanding results for our clients and partners.
As an Authorized reseller of Siemens Digital Factory Software products, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing firms worldwide.
Open Career Opportunities
R&D Engineer (Solidworks CAD)
R&D engineers, or research and development engineers, develop new products, redesign existing products, and perform research and testing on product concepts. Businesses in multiple industries, including scientific companies, electrical companies, and manufacturing companies hire full-time R&D engineers to work as leaders in a collaborative environment that includes other engineers, marketing professionals, and manufacturers. R&D engineers typically work in office environments and do not normally travel outside the company property to perform their regular daily duties. R&D engineers report to project managers.
R&D Engineer Duties & Responsibilities
- Corresponded with the Engineering team to define strategies and data flow solutions meeting the long term technical and business needs.
- Collaborated with the R&D QA and operations team to interpret and monitored data flow needs to gain occupational efficiency.
- Developed prototypes & tools and leveraged current applications and checked the data management objectives in compliance with data quality, integrity, and data monitoring.
- Reviewed codes & data flow applications installations and established register-level hardware access DLL library.
- Design Products – R&D engineers design products. This may include making calculations of product dimensions, drawing sketches of product ideas, and designing mockups of proposed products.
- Develop and Complete Projects – R&D engineers develop ideas for, manage, and lead projects until they become real products.
- Lead Project Teams – R&D engineers take leadership of projects in development, managing all team members assigned to projects to keep them moving forward on schedule.
- Design Project Plans – R&D engineers design detailed project plans with engineering, manufacturing, and sales and marketing teams to manage all aspects of product development and production.
- Research – R&D engineers perform market research to determine what types of products might be successful among consumers, research product ideas to determine their viability, and research how existing products on the market are performing.
- Collaborate – R&D engineers collaborate with engineers and developers to create product designs and with marketing teams to develop sales plans for future products.
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience with Solidworks and Solid Edge CAD Software or other commercial CAD/CAM tools.
- Working knowledge of common design processes, objectives, and constraints for industrial applications.
If you are eligible and interested, please e-mail email@example.com the following documents:
- A letter of application,
- A detailed CV,
- Summary of your previous R&D Engineering work
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience.
Solidworks from Dassault Systèmes provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Solidworks – A Portfolio of Affordable, Easy-to-use CAD Software Solutions for Product Development
Solidworks Simulation Professional Software Comes available in a range of Distinctive Package options, from introductory to advanced capabilities, via flexible Solid Fluid Simulation Software licensing models to Suit the Engineering Operational requirements of Product designers and Product engineers working in Technology start-ups, advanced High Tech manufacturing organizations and everywhere in between.
Executive Overview – Today’s Competitive Engineering Development Landscape
Solidworks with Cutting Edge synchronous Modeling technology will Transforming the way you think about Engineering product design.
- Mechanical and Electrical design
- CAE simulation, manufacturing
- Technical publications
- Engineering data management and more
Solidworks Overview – A complete product development portfolio
Solidworks Packages Available:
- Solidworks Design and Drafting
- Solidworks Foundation
- Solidworks Classic
- Solidworks Premium
Solidworks data management
Streamline collaboration, improve workflows and accelerate engineering changes.
Solidworks technical publications
Swiftly author accurate Engineering instructions for product manufacturing, installation and maintenance.
When you choose to Buy Solidworks from a Local Solidworks Reseller such as SeaCAD Technologies, the Solidworks Additive Manufacturing offers you Cutting Edge solutions for Fabrication, including NC Component machining and Advanced 3D additive manufacturing
Secure, password-based CAD file management, viewing, sharing and markup for ease of collaboration.
Visualize and Validate your Ideas with Next Generation technology, from Augmented Reality to Model
Compress Product Engineering Development time with Seamless integration & Validation of Electrical and Mechanical design Concepts.
Core CAD Enhancements
Solid Edge supports all major 3D files so that you can continue working on the CAD format you are familiar with
1. Model-Based DefinItion
Enjoy Gains in Engineering Productivity Output with Model-based Definition & Total Digital Characterization
2. Augmented Reality (AR)
Make Design Concepts with 3D Immersive & Realistic AR Visualization
3. Reverse Engineering
Render Digital Twin Quicker & Simpler with Next Gen Integrated CAD Technologies
4. Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM)
Integrated with Latest Manufacturing Technologies, such as Additive Manufacturing
Put your Designs in Motion with Simulation Tools Built for Designers, Powerful Enough for Analysts
Solid Edge Fully Embedded CFD Analysis Tool, FloEFD, enables You to Front-load Simulation by moving CFD simulation early into the design process. This enables Design Engineers to Examine & Evaluate Design Ideas earlier to obtain optimized Performance & Reliability
Powerful, Scalable Simulation Solutions
Empower Engineers to Choose the Best CAE Tools for Specific Simulation Requirements.
Validate, Optimize Design Early to Save Time & Cost
Virtually Validate & Optimize Engineering Design with Modules such as FloEFD Solid Edge
Why Solidworks ?
Don’t Just Model, Innovate!
Overview to Solidworks CFD Simulation Software
Perform Simulation early, Simulate Frequently Utilizing Solidworks CFD
What is FrontLoaded Simulation?
Frontloading CFD Flow Simulation – Introducing Solidworks CFD
Benefits of FrontLoading Engineering Simulation
Development Cost is Mainly Determined by Design Decisions Early in the Development Process
Solidworks Reverse engineering
Solidworks Convergent CAD Modeling
Solidworks Parasolid CAD Modeling software
# Solidworks Digital transformation technology
Solidworks 2020 from Dassault Systèmes provides Next Generation Technologies that Solve Today’s Toughest Product Development Challenges.
Speeds Up Design Iteration of Lighter, Stronger Parts with Topology Optimization, Generative design, Synchronous Design suited for today’s additive Manufacturing Processes.
Front-Load Simulation early in Design Development, to Shorten Time-to-Manufacture, & Cost-to-Manufacture
Overcome Electrical Design Challenges early in the Design Cycle with Solid Edge Integrated Electrical Design
Design for Manufacture (DFM) Capabilities suitable for Both Conventional & Additive Manufacturing
Enjoy online Cloud-based CAD Data management, Viewing Access, Dynamic markup, Secured Sharing & Collaboration with Solid Edge Portal
Dynamically Generate technical Documentations that Communicate the most efficient Engineering Workflow for Your Products.
Highly Scalable Engineering data management Tools & PLM capabilities Integrated into Solid Edge
Some of our customers who benefited from choosing Solid Edge
48.3% of SMB manufacturers believe their efforts around digital transformation will be essential to their company’s survival in the next 3-5 years.
Solid Edge with synchronous technology will reshape the way you think about product design.
“Digitalization has also made it possible to better track and manage the materials used in production and Thermoplan’s quality assurance processes. The company can now also offer customer service remotely over the internet; for example, by providing instructions for replacing the water filter.”
Contact Us for Demo Today
Please fill out the form below. Our friendly customer service staff will get back to you as soon as we can.
A CAD Modeling Solution That Span All Industries
Learn How Solid Edge Solves the Toughest Problems In Various Industries
1. Aerospace & Defense
4. Oil & Gas
5. Chemical & Process
7. Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
No 12-07, Suntec Tower 1,
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer