At BroadTech Engineering, we are constantly looking for exceptional talents to be part of our exceptional team. Knowing that our capability to solve complex challenges and client success is built upon our consultants’ creativity, hard-work, and unique skills, we are therefore value and foster curiosity and ingenuity.
Here at BroadTech Engineering, we encourage a culture where we learn from each other, rise to new challenges collectively and take pride in creating outstanding results for our clients and partners.
As an Authorized reseller of Siemens Digital Factory Software products, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing firms worldwide.
Open Career Opportunities
Application Support Engineer (Star CCM Plus)
The Application Support Engineer is primarily responsible for making sure the technical success of our client in their use of our flagship software, STAR-CCM+. Working closely with customers to understand their day to day engineering workflow, the Application Support Engineer proposes solutions and best practices to help the client meet their business objectives as well as improve their processes.
The position works closely with the sales function to uncover opportunities to grow software usage within accounts and synthetically engage the customer to materialize that growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and possess excellent communication skills, we would like to hear from you.
- Conduct training on introductory and advanced topics in STAR-CCM+ to communicate and demonstrate the latest software capabilities to customers. The role also includes mentoring and providing direct customer support.
- Conduct technical discussions with clients to collect and understand in detail the simulation requirements, propose solutions, and explain the benefits of our approach.
- Act as the primary point of contact to the assigned set of accounts for all technical issues related to their use of STAR-CCM+. Accurately Identify technical problems and take responsibility for the successful resolution of issues.
- Facilitate the sales process in developing account intelligence, pursuing opportunities for growth of software usage, and assisting in software deployment.
- Perform benchmark simulations and test cases to explore new methods, define best practices, and verification of simulation results.
- Collaborate with product management and industry teams to provide input on future product direction
- Create Knowledge Base White Articles for the website.
- Able to Work on multiple concurrent projects and support engagements simultaneously.
Minimum Skills, Education, and Requirements
- Ph.D. in CFD or Aerodynamics, or MS degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or related field with a focus in computational methods and Experimental fluid dynamics.
- Successful application of CFD methods to meet real-world goals in research or design.
- Capability to adapt and quickly learn new skills and adapt to client application needs.
- Excellent business communication, organization, project management, and presentation skills.
- Position based in Singapore
Preferred Skills, Education, and Experience
- Aerospace applications or turbomachinery experience preferred.
- Experience with CFD simulation applications such as external flows, supersonic flows, conjugate heat transfer, transient analysis, or multiphase applications.
- Familiarity with meshing complex geometries, turbulence modeling, and simulation post-processing.
- Experience with STAR-CCM+, Star-CD, CONVERGE, Openfoam or other commercial CFD tools.
- Working knowledge of common design processes, objectives, and constraints for industrial applications.
- Excellent Business and technical communication skills and a desire to work with clients are critical to success in this fast-paced and broad engineering role.
Desired Technical Skills:
- Prior Project Experience in using commercial CFD solvers, specifically Star CCM+ (Most preferred), ANSYS Fluent and etc
- Strong In-depth foundation in the theoretical knowledge of CFD Simulation Methodology and aerodynamics
- In-depth Project Experience in CAD modeling and simulation skills
- Fundamental knowledge on OpenFOAM or other open-source is a plus
- Good interpersonal communication skills, Presentation Skills, and Technical Report Writing
If you are eligible and interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents:
- A letter of application,
- A detailed CV,
- Summary of your Ph.D. or previous scientific work
Salary offered will commensurate with qualifications and relevant work experience.
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer
Discuss With Us Your Project!
Star CCM Plus
What is the Best Commercial CFD Source code for Multi-phase Fluid Flow Simulations?
About BroadTech Engineering
The benefit of Star-CCM Plus CFD software (Computational fluid dynamics)
1. Flexible Cost-Effective HPC Cloud solving options
Highly Flexible & Robust HPC Cloud-Based Numerical Solving Options
Solve Locally or Continue Working and solve in the Cloud.
2. Accurately Predict Engineering Design Performance & Optimize Design
Make Better Informed, Quicker Engineering Design Decisions
3. Newly Designed GUI with Fresh Layout and Localization Options
Averaged CFD Simulation Result plane
Automation User Defined Function (UDF) Scripting
3. Slash Manufacturing & Engineering Development Time
4. 24/7 Technical Support & Training Services
Comparison of CFD Software Packages
Broad Array of CFD Software Choices Available
Immersive 3D Virtual Reality Viewing Capabilities
Design Optimization Capabilities with STAR-CCM+ HEEDS
So… Which is the Best CFD Simulation Software
Companies & Enterprise Users
Academic Students use
Universities & Tertiary Institutes
Download Your Free Trial Today
Download Star CCM+ Power on Demand and use it for free in a Trial evaluation mode to Tackle Some Of the most Advanced Engineering Problems you Encounter as an R&D engineer, scientist, student or just an Enthusiast.
Engineering Applications CFD Simulations in Various Areas
Applications of Simcenter Star CCM+ in Rotating Machinery Engineering Design
Related Success Case Studies
A Toolset For All Your MDX Needs
Find out how our simulation tools are helping companies deploy multidisciplinary design exploration to discover better designs, faster
A True Multidisciplinary Platform
Find Out How STAR-CCCM+ Provides For All Your Simulation Needs.
A Simulation Solution That Span All Industries
Learn How MDX Solves the Toughest Problems In Various Industries
1. Aerospace & Defense
4. Oil & Gas
5. Chemical & Process
7. Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
Case Studies – Designed With STAR-CCM+
See How Our Customers Have Been Using STAR-CCM+ To Generate Design Improvements And Stay Ahead Of The Innovation Race