About this Free Workshop
About Simcenter STAR-CCM+
Seats Are Limited.
Act Fast and Reserve Your Seat Now!
Please fill out the form below to register your attendance. We look forward to seeing you at the workshop
Who Should Register?
- CFD Engineers, CFD Consultants, ESD Consultants who solve Wind Driven rain applications in CFD
- Users who have found it hard or impossible to setup multiphysics simulation on CFD solvers
- Users who want to explore simulation involving large fluid domains, such as Natural ventilation and Building Performance
Meet Your Instructor
Regional Technical Manager
With 15 years of experience in the industry, Winston is an expert in CFD, application engineering and team management. Before joining Siemens, he was involved in developing CFD codes and manage a team of technical support engineers.
9:00am - 3:30pm
The Siemens Center
How to Set Up Wind Driven Rain Simulation for BCA Greenmark
Siemens PLM Office, Level 11,
60 MacPherson Road, s 348615
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer