Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
Stress Analysis Services Companies
Why Engage Stress Analysis Services Companies for your FEA Simulation (Finite Element Analysis) Needs?
- Invest in the Engineering development process to Advance innovation, increase quality, and lower cost. This represents the greatest opportunity to differentiate your products from the competition
- Leverage FEM Analysis Software Solutions to support goals to make products more competitive. FEA Stress Engineering Simulation provides insight into product behavior to not only identify problems early on but also understand the Influence of trade-offs so that Engineering design decisions are better informed early in the Process.
- Automate Tiresome and time-consuming preprocessor tasks. This Involves defining assembly contact, identifying problem geometry, and General workflows.
- Preprocessing is the Largest Constraint of FEA Thermal Structural Analysis Modeling Automating these Individual tasks will save time so that results are available sooner, more analyses can be done, and FEA Consultant Businesses will realize even more value from their FEA Topology Optimization simulation tools
- Use meshing Softwares that Offer Process automation as well as flexibility so that mesh Element Cell size is appropriate Meshing models is one of the longest tasks of FEA Buckling Analysis. Automating it will Reduce a lot of time, but Adaptability enables options to make Arrangements to mesh size when needed
- Composite mechanics study – principals were studied, it was beside the scope of my first-degree study. Tsai-Hill and Tsai-Wu criteria of composite material strength were later used in the analysis.
- Implementation in LUSAS – Simple examples was studied to verify them with engineering intuition.
- Geometry – Resultant geometry from the first stage was applied.
- Study of different configurations and orientations of layers – in the result locally increased thickness was not required to meet stress limit requirements. The Upper and bottom flange was reinforced with two layers of carbon FRP. Mass was reduced by approx. 20%
Advantages of FEA Analysis Software Module used by Stress Analysis Services Companies
- • Femap FEA Software Enable the Analysis of Huge problems in complex and realistic scenarios
- • Perfectly Analyse the global dynamics of the rotor and stator assembly
- • Enables Finite Element Analyst to Achieve accurate simulations by taking nonlinear effects into account in connection elements
- • Reduce the Undesired vibration level and avoid harmful resonances by predicting them
- • Improve product Engineering performance and reduce costly physical Fabrication
FEA Analysis Software Key features
- • Includes Femap Nastran FRF Theoretical Modeling Frequently used by Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants
- • Numerically Computes the Physical forced response of a product subject to Dynamically time or frequency varying excitations
- • Large models Encompassing of more than 300 modes can be Effectively Analysed using recursive domain normal modes (RDMODES)
- • Use the FEA Structural Simulation Software to Numerically Model a Physical component in the form of Accurate frequency response function, an Alternative form of matrix Modeling of a Physical Part
- • Simulate Engineering structural 3D Solid models in the presence of an airstream Utilizing aeroelastic Simulation
- • Modify and adapt out-of-the-box (OOTB) solution sequences using DMAP FEA Software
Confidently Engineer the Ultimate Engineering innovation
- Long term Continuity – Empowering Interactive Cross-functional Team Project collaboration
- Engineering Design Exploration – FEM Analysis Software helps to Deliver Timely Engineering insight
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Featured Stress Analysis Services Case Studies
Simulation of material used for unloading hopper used in Capacitor Manufacturing Line
Design, Analyse, Optimization, and Calibration of 6-Component External Wind Tunnel Balance
Two-dimensional simulation of mass transport in polymer removal
1. FEA Simulation Objective:
2. FEA Simulation Methodology
3. Outcome & Conclusion
Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer Footbridge
1. FEA Simulation objective:
- Material study – Micro damages of single fiber can appear much earlier than ultimate strength. Thus, von Misses stresses were limited to 40% ultimate tensile strength.
- Constructability – it was an academic project however bridge could be constructed after further study and detailed design
- FEA – LUSAS, British FEM software dedicated to civil engineering problems, was employed. Half a year earlier Our FEA Consultant started my study about FEM, mainly with books written by O.C Zienkiewicz. LUSAS had an extensive element library, good manuals rich in theoretical justifications and a clean interface, it created a good environment for my study. Our FEA Consultant r FEA Consultant studied the performance of different possible elements, refined mesh, investigated behavior of displacements’ derivatives.
- Stress analysis – Stress trajectories were studied. The initial thickness of plates had to be increased to prevent micro damages.
- Shell buckling – vertical plates (web) were subjected to out of plane buckling. First, web stiffeners were considered, thus increasing the complexity of the bridge. The height of the plates was reduced to reduce buckling effects.
- Geometry modification – The thickness of plates was increased in the middle part of the span. The height of the section was varied along the span.
- Verification of the modified model – stresses were limited to the value chosen in the first point, the stability of shells was ensured.
- Dynamic performance – natural frequencies were compared against possible pedestrian induced vibrations. No risk of pedestrian induced vibrations was identified.
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer