Stress Engineering Services
- Failure analysis services (IL: Failure analysis services)- This includes simulation and prediction of any occurrence of Fatigue or Fracture of a part component design
- Structural Bean Stress analysis
- Structural Design Validation and Optimization
Why FEA Stress Engineering Analysis (Finite Element Analysis)?
Our Stress Engineering Services
1. Design Failure Analysis
Failure analysis is a complete multi-disciplinary approach to evaluate and investigate a failed component, part or structure design.
This approach involves investigating both the Material and Mechanical aspect of the failure occurrence so as to identify the potential root cause
It is base on the correct identification of the failure root cause that a proper corrective recommendation can be made
We have a broad and extensive experience in the failure analysis on diverse range of products and industries
2. Engineering Stress Analysis
At BroadTech Engineering, our stress analysis is carried out using advanced Ansys simulation modeling software tools.
Using the simulation modeling tool, critical areas of the component are identified. The reserve Material strength for a given loading condition is also calculated.
When carrying out the stress analysis, we take careful consideration into the use of various forms of loading input parameters, such as
For added verification, actual stress values can be measured using field techniques such as strain gauges.
This correlation of theoretical and actual stress data allows the stress values to be verified.
In addition, the actually generated stresses can be measured using and brittle coating.
Why Choose Us
1. Strength Expertise in Engineering Simulation Modelling
We have been providing stress simulation solutions for companies and industries that require in-depth technical knowledge and proven track record in the fields of engineering simulation modeling and design analysis, Thermal and fluid sciences, instrumentation.
2. Extensive Industry Experience
We have the depth and bread of technical engineering consulting experience which spans across a diverse range of industries, ranging from From Upstream Oil & Gas engineering to Downstream Chemical & Refineries, Consumer Products manufacturing to final shipping & packaging design, Material Endurance Testing, Medical Devices to Pharmaceutical applications, and Pipelines to Power engineering.
This allows us to have the unique position to provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools via our structural consulting services to tackle your toughest engineering challenges and deliver a cost-effective engineering solution.
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
1. Powerful ANSYS FEA Simulation Software Tools
2. FEA Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. FEA projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Where does FEA Stress Engineering Services fit in the Engineering Development process?
Our FEA Stress Engineering capabilities and Advantages
FEA Stress Engineering Software Key Features
- Construct the most accurate rotor dynamic FEA Modeling thanks to a Huge library of elements (1D, 3D, 2D Fourier multi harmonics, cyclic symmetry, etc.) in the FEA Software, taking Total advantage of symmetry with maximum Analysis Versatility
- Especially useful for Marine Structure Consultants, users get to benefit from the Powerful model reduction by super elements to Encompass reduced representations in Bigger assembly models
- Library of bearings and seals (rolling element, hydrodynamic, squeeze film dampers, gears, etc.) Within the FEA Analysis Software to model assembly Mechanical/Joint Joints/connections
- Symmetric or asymmetric Motor rotor and stator can be Numerically computed, as well as Several rotors with different rotation Velocity and Conorientations
- Allow Various different FEA analysis types: critical-speed analysis, harmonic-response analysis, and transient analysis
- Enable Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants to perform Specialized Simulation Results post-processing tools according to industrial standards Capabilities chart General
Third-party preprocessors provide support
Increasing product Performance Reliability and Design quality
Final Conclusion on Importance of FEA Stress Engineering Simulation
Call Us for a Free Consultation
Discover what Stress engineering services from BroadTech Engineering can do for your company today by calling us today at +6581822236 for a no obligation discussion of your needs.
If you have any queries, our knowledgeable and friendly consultant will be happy to assist and understand more about your needs and requirements
Alternatively, for quote request, simply email us your detailed technical specifications & requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer