Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
Structural Engineering Companies
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Key Features FEA Analysis Software Module used by our Structural Engineering Companies
- Use the FEA Finite Element Analysis Ansys software to Assess operational Loading forces which are Challenging or Challenging to Experimentally measuring directly
- Get more realistic FEA Simulation by Using more accurate Force Force/Loading using the FEA Structure Wind Load Simulation Software
- Integrate Experimentally measured Force data with FEA simulations
- Includes Femap Nastran FRF Theoretical representation Frequently used by Pipe Stress Analysis Consultants
- Numerically Calculates the Physical forced response of a product subject to Dynamically time or frequency varying excitations
- Big models Encompassing more than 300 modes can be efficiently Analysed Utilizing recursive domain normal modes (RDMODES)
- Use the FEA Structural Simulation Software to Numerically Represents a Physical Part in the form of Accurate/Complex frequency response function, an alternate form of matrix Modeling of a Physical component
- • Simulate Mechanical structural 3D Solid models in the presence of an airstream using aeroelastic Simulation
- • Modify and adapt out-of-the-box (OOTB) solution sequences Utilizing DMAP FEA Software
Key FEA Simulation features
- • Based on Every measured data or a combination or operation Data measurements and FEA Analysis simulation Results
- • Straightforward application and reuse of the identified Loadings to the FEA CFD Analysis model
- • Mount Methodology to Allow FE Structural Consultants to estimate mount Load Force by Integrating Actual operational vibration data at each side of the mount and Mounting stiffness data
- • Inverted matrix method can be used as part of the FEA Engineering Services by Integration of operational measurements and transfer functions
Femap NX Nastran Load Identification
Aero-elastic FEA Analysis
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer