Introducing FEA Consulting
FEA Analysis Services from BroadTech Engineering provides Next Generation Solutions that Solve Today’s Toughest Engineering Challenges.
Structural Engineering Consultancy
Importance of Compressing FEA simulation process time in our Structural Engineering Consultancy
- Easier-to-use external super elements simplify complex FE assembly modeling and speed solution time
- Automatic resolution of dependency conflicts saves remodeling time when dependency conflicts exist
- Direct interfaces to multi-body dynamic (MBD) FEA Solution solutions like Simcenter 3D Mechanical Motion, RecurDyn, Adams, and SIMPACK Allows motion Numerical simulation with Highly flexible bodies
Parametric Design Optimization
Femap NX Nastran for structural dynamics Analysis
NVH and rotor Design dynamics
Providing a platform for multidiscipline FEA Analysis
2. Pre-test and correlation
3. Multilevel assembly
4. Connections Simulation
5. Force Loads
7. FEA Simulation Postprocessing
3. EM SC Consulting
1. PCB Simulation
2. SI, PI, S-Parameters
3. Return/Insertion Loss
4. Cross Talk, Eye Diagram
5. RLC Extraction
We Help Our Clients Gain Valuable Insights to Optimize and Improve Product Performance, Reliability, and Efficiency.
Featured Structural Engineering Consulting Case Studies
Optimize Support Structure Parameter Analysis by Ansys Software
1. FEA Simulation objective:
2. FEA Simulation Methodology and Approach:
- • Created part model using in Ansys design modeler
- • Click and select variable parameter and assign weight as variable parameter
- • Generate mesh for model
- • Assign fixed support and Ramp force 1e+6 Pa that acting on the edge of cantilever model
- • Insert Total Deformation and equivalent stress by right-clicking Solution
- • Double-click the Response Surface Optimization or Goal driven optimization (GDO) underneath Design Exploration
- • Enter the Lower Bound and Upper Bound values for each parameter
- • A DOE table listing Number design points is generated. Update in the toolbar to run finite element simulations for the different design scenarios.
- • The response surface of the maximum total deformation as a function manipulating parameter is shown in the Response Chart.
- • In the Table of Design Points, parameter achieves the best result in minimizing the total weight while meeting the maximum total deformation requirement
- • Update Selected Design Points.
- • Run the simulation again to verify the total deformation
3. Outcome & Conclusion
NVH Analyses of Braking Systems
- – determination of complex frequencies and instabilities for braking systems to suppress the squeal noise,
- – create a FE mesh in the HyperMesh software and perform the simulation through input files in the Abaqus software according to the specifications,
- – evaluation of instabilities, where the squeal noise occurs, comparison with the measurements, and modification of the component parameters to suppress the noise.
Nonlinear Buckling Analyses
- – determination of critical buckling load for the steel and wooden beams at various operation conditions,
- – create a FE mesh in the HyperMesh software and perform the simulation in the Abaqus software,
- – development of a new methodology for buckling analysis of a beam set with various beam lengths.
Numerical FEA simulation of damage process in cohesive-frictional material
DMP with recursive domain partitioning Case Study :
- • Modal solution of FEA simulated Aircraft wing model
- • 50 million degrees of freedom (DOF)
- • 1,521 modes below 200 Hz
- • Each node: dual quad-core Intel Nehalem 2.67GHz, 24GB RAM
Our Engineering Consulting Clients
BroadTech Engineering works closely with clients across a diversity of key industries in Singapore, such as Electronics, Energy, Aerospace, Marine, Government, and Building & Construction.
1. Powerful Simulation Software Tools
2. Simulation Consultants with Extensive Research & Professional Experience
3. Simulation projects Completed in a Timely and Cost-effective Manner
4. Proven Track Record
6. Full Knowledge Transfer
1. FEA Consulting
2. CFD Consulting
3. Electromagnetics & Semiconductors Simulation
1. PCB Simulation - High-Speed /High-Frequency Simulation
2. Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, S-Parameters
3. Return Loss, Insertion Loss
4. Cross Talk, Eye Diagram
5. RLC Extraction
6. IR Drop, Decap Optimization
Over the years, BroadTech Engineering has Set Itself Apart By Striving To Exceed Client Expectations In Terms of Accuracy, Timeliness and Knowledge Transfer. Our Process is Both Cost-Effective and Collaborative, Ensuring That We Solve Our Clients Problems.
- FEA Consulting
- CFD Consulting
- Electronic Design Consulting
- Semiconductor Design Consulting
At BroadTech Engineering, we are seasoned experts in Star CCM+ and ProPlus Software in our daily work.
We can help walk you through the software acquisition process, installation, and technical support.
- Siemens Star CCM+
- Femap (FEA)
- HEEDS Design Optimization
- Solid Edge (CAD)
- Proplus Solutions SPICE Simulator
- Proplus Solutions DFY Platform
- Proplus Solutions High-Capacity Waveform Viewer